Dwaine Clarke is a Senior Lecturer in Computer Science at the University of the West Indies (UWI).
He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
in 2005. His research interests include network and computer security, machine learning, and wireless networks.
His awards include the 2015 ACM/IEEE A. Richard Newton Technical Impact Award in Electronic Design Automation.
– Ph.D. in Computer Science • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) • 2005
– M.Eng. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) • 2001
– S.B. in Computer Science and Engineering, Minor in Economics • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) • 1999
– Dwaine E. Clarke. Towards Constant Bandwidth Overhead Integrity Checking of Untrusted Data. Ph.D. Thesis. MIT. 2005. [ MIT ]
– Dwaine E. Clarke. SPKI/SDSI HTTP Server / Certificate Chain Discovery in SPKI/SDSI. M.Eng. Thesis. MIT. 2001. [ MIT ]
ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5087-6148
– 2015 ACM/IEEE A. Richard Newton Technical Impact Award in Electronic Design Automation. [ ACM | IEEE | IEEE ]
– Outstanding Student Paper Award, 18th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, ACSAC 2002. [ ACSAC ]